Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I have one schedule in this Golden Week. And It is today, I went to Amakusa with my friends.
We were going to go to a sea, and eat kaisendon there. But we were caught in a traffic jam one hour later.
So we changed our plan, we drove around Misumi, and reached little beach. There were a few people who had already swum in the sea. The sea water was very cold that I could not soak.
Then we looked for a restaurant where we could eat kaisendon, but couldn't. So we eat takoyaki at ikkyu and it was very delicious, I recommend it.
Our plan was imperfect, but we enjoy driving. I want to go swimming to the sea in this summer.

1 comment:

Joe Tomei said...

I like going to Amakusa, but the traffic on the bridges is always terrible.

Can you tell me why there are so many takoyaki and ice cream shops in Kumamoto? It seems like a very strange combination to me.