Saturday, June 03, 2006

Chocolate Parfait 3


060530_1702~0001.jpg
Originally uploaded by Emi-k.
Today, I went to Hikarinomori with my friend in order to shopping. I bought some goods which I will use in my travel end of his month.There were many kind of things in Hikarinomori. I enjoyed shopping very much.
Then I went to the restaurant of Hikarinomori at lunch time. We were not so hungry, so we ordered only chocolate parfait. These days I often eat chocolate parfait and introduce on this blog bacause I crazy about it
This chocolate parfait which I ate today is wonderful. I amazed very much because fire works stuck on it. We could enjoy only eating but also watching. As for taste I think that it is not so bad but not so good. It was fullof banana. I don't like the parfait which is full of fruit very much. I like a parfait which was full of fresh cream and ice cream. If you know such a chocolate parfait, please tell me and introduce.

No comments: