Saturday, July 08, 2006

My great memory in Okinawa

Last week I went to Okinawa with my friend Kumiko and we had four day trip. It is my first trip without protector. At first, I was a little nervous, but I was exciting soon.
When we arrived at Naha air port, we met some member of High and Mighty Color. They are musician. I could shake hands with them so was very happy.
Okinawa is very very hot, but nice heat. I have not ever seen such brue sky and sea. We stayed a hotel whose name was beach tower and it is a new hotel. I recommend the beautiful hotel to everyone.
The first day, we lost our way many time. It is like adventure but very fun. The second day, we took part in a music festival. Mongol 800, D-51, ORANGE RANGE and many other artist peformed there. The third day, we went to the sea and watched wonderful sunset. I wanted to show it everyone. The last day, we had happening. We lost our way to rental car office, therefore we were going to miss the flight in five minites more. We could be in time the flight but we didn't want to go home. There is like a paradice for me. I could have very precious time in Okinawa. I will save my money and go to Okinawa again next year!

No comments: