Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Chronicles of Narnia


I spent boring time today, so I decided to go rental video shop. I rent a DVD which is The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the witch and the wardrobe. I had ever watched in a theather before but I wanted to watch it again.I would like to introduce the story shortly.
In wartime, four envacuated children lost their way and wandered into a Narunia kingdom. The country was ruled over by a white witch. People are afraid of the witch. Aslan is a lion and he is looked up the people in Narnia. The four children make a war against white witch with Aslan and army. They fight with using wisdom and power. As the result They beat the white witch. Peace returned to the Narnia and the four children become kings and queen.
I like the story very much and I watched this DVD again and again. I impressed the scale and interesting story. I want to read the book of Narnia, too!

No comments: