Tuesday, November 28, 2006

SUNTORY BEER FACTORY

I went to Suntory Beer factory last sunday. I was looking foward to the day for a long time because it is a seminer of my part-time job and we could be able to drink beer and eat yakiniku what we want. I work at yakitori-daikichi and all the worker in Kumamoto of daikiti gatherd the seminer. I wanted to meet and talk to the people who works in another daikiti.
In the morning, I was slightly ill-conditioned but I thought it is no problem. We arived at the Suntry Beer factory and we studied by observation. Then we studied how to pour a dericious glass of beer. In the middle of the semina, I become sick and I was carried to medical room. I want to listen the seminar and exercise serving beer. I go back when lunch time. I cannot eat yakiniku enough. I was unhappy.
I went to hospital next day. A doctor told me that I was gastroenteritis. I was stay in bed for three days.

No comments: