Sunday, November 05, 2006

Takuma Festival


Takuma festival is held in Kumamoto Gakuen University for three days. A lot of people come the Takuma festival and famous artists performed in it. Therefore Takuma festival is very famous among young people in Kumamoto.
I went the first day yesterday. I haven't been in a circle and I haven't go the Takuma festival. Some of my friends who is in a circle had their own shops for three days. I know that they worked hard till late before the Takuma festival.
As soon as I arrived, a friend of mine treated me fried potato. Then I ate manjyu, tijimi and mikan for free. I was very glad that I have very good friends. My Korean friends made some Korean foods and it was real things. It was too hot for me but very good taste. I bought takoyaki, juice and desert. I surprised at the inexpensiveness and tastes. There were a lot of people in the festival today but today is a weekday. More people will come tomorrow because tomorrow is a holiday. I can't go there toborrow because of part-time job. I want to enjoy the Takuma festival again next year.

No comments: