Thursday, November 16, 2006

My Family

I would like to introduce about my family today. My family are four. My father's name is Chikara, my mother's name is Kiyomi and my brother's name is Isao. We have no pet but we have been wanted to have a dog for a long time.
My brother is twenty-two year-old and he is freeter. I'm a littlee taller than him. He has been takeing care of me since I was born. We are very friendly and I like him but I want him to find a job.
My father is fifty-two year-old and my mother is forty-seven year-old. My parents began to run a bakely house about a year ago. My mother makes a lot of bread and my father go to sell them. They always work so hard and I always help them. But my mother cannot sleeep well in weekday and my father always very tired. I worry about their body everyday. After grduate, I want to make money and help my parents.

No comments: