Thursday, October 05, 2006

Dangerous Machine


060920_1411~01.jpg
Originally uploaded by Emi-k.
Have you ever been to Space World? And have you ever stepped on the dangerous machine which is called "ZATURN"?
I went to Space World at the end of summer vacation with Tomoyo, Miki and Kanako. When we arrived at Space world, we were surprised at ZATURN. It was very big and high speed, so I decided never to step on the machine. But Miki and Kanako like such machine very much.
After start, about 2.5 seconds later, the machine runs with 130km/h. It does nose dive after sudden rises to 65 meters. Full length of the machine is 400 meters and a bording time is about 40 seconds.
Miki, Tomoyo and Kanako said to me "It is not so terrible." At last I decided to step on the machine. I thought that I would die. I will never step on it!

No comments: