Monday, October 16, 2006

English Weekend ~first day~


061015_1420~01.jpg
Originally uploaded by Emi-k.
I took part in English Weekend of cross cultural comunication class, so I went to KGU Nisigoushi training center from last Saturday to Sunday.
I hadn't had sleeping time enough the day. I was very tired and sleepy in that morning, but I was looking foward to English Weeknd. I wanted to make friends with many exchange student but I worried about my English ability and comunication ability. The exchange student came from Korea, Ileland, New Zealand, America, China, Vietnam and Thailand.
At first, I could'nt speak English with exchange student well. While playing some games, I could be relax and speak more. We had okonomiyaki at lunch and BBQ at dinner, so I was very happy.
In the night, we had a small party. We drank alcohol, and ate snacks and some sweets. The party grew livelier very much. The party time is the most happy time for me.

No comments: