Sunday, October 08, 2006

My favorite picture


060702_1917~01.jpg
Originally uploaded by Emi-k.
This picture is one of my favorite pictures. I went to Okinawa in this summer for the first time. I had never gone to anywhere without protectors. Therefore I made some mistakes and some accidents happened in Okinawa. But I could experience many things and make a good memory.
I took this picture in Yomitan village. I had ever watched this beautiful place on TV and magazine. I had wanted to go to this place. We looked for this place in Okinawa with using a map and books. we wanted to find the place at the time of sunset. When the sun began to set, we could not find there. But at last we could get there in time of sunset. When I watched the sunset, I was so impressed. I took many pictures and movie with my mobile phone. I will never forget this scenery and memorry.

No comments: