Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Nagasaki

Last Sunday, I went to Nagasaki and took part in a concert of ORANGE RANGE with my friends. We went there by a ferry and I took it for the first time. Ferry was big and beautiful. When we are on deck, the gulls flew to us.
There were a lot of sloping roads and original atmosphere in Nagasaki. We went to the China Town, Dejima and central city. I ate a chanpon in China Town and bought some kasutera in central city. We enjoyed sightseeing very much.
The concert is so great and fun. I came to like ORANGE RANGE more. After the concert, we were very tired and we must go home in Kumamoto.
We went home by highway and it takes about three hours. I was so sleepy and tired, when I got home. But I could make precious memory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want to go concert!except RANGE..haha.
when will you go ORANGE RANGE concert next time?