Tuesday, October 31, 2006

☆Haloween Party☆


061031_2035~02.jpg
Originally uploaded by Emi-k.
Today was Haloween! I took part in a Haloween party in kokusai-kouryukaikan for the first time. Exchange students, graduate students and a lot of people were there. The people who took part in the Haloween party had to put a interesting costume on. I didn't have such costume so I was perplexed.
I went shopping with my friend Tomoyo and we bought some hair ornament and pierced earring of Halloween. I put black dress and those accesorry on. I changed myself to a witch.
There were witchs, monsters and many funny character in the haloween party. I enjoyed their costume very much. I ate a piece of pizza, cake and sweets which were brought a lot of participants. Then I got an article by a lottery and it was a puzzle ring. I was very happy.
I could talk with many people whom I had not talk with. I took many picture with my new friends. I thought that I was very very happy to took part in the Haloween party, and I would like to take part in it again next year.

No comments: