Monday, October 23, 2006

A party

I took part in a party to celebrate the successful completion of English Weekend today. We assembled in front of Daiei at 6:00, then we went to Tennis Club which is steak restaurant. The restaurant is very good for the party and we could drink and eat all we want for 2500yen. Thirty-six people took part in the party and I heard that the number of people was the largest ever. Therefore the party grew livelier.
I drank alcohol a lot in along while but I'm not strong in liquor. I walked with unsteadily steps but I feel very good. I talked many people and laugh a lot. I was satisfied so I could not eat and drink anymore. I thought I was very happy to meet the good members. I could not go to the second party because I had a class in morning. I missed everyone but we made a promise that we would have a party again.

No comments: